Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Great job! You managed to fool almost the ENTIRE Newgrounds (as dictated by other reviews)
You aren't supposed to win, AND THAT'S OKAY!!!
He chopped a tree to kill me though.

Effing Worms 2 Effing Worms 2

Very fun addicting game!
The only problem is the difficulty is quite low. I was able the get every achievement in under five minutes :/
Another problem is once you reach a 1000 combo, the last number is cut off.
If you tweak these couple things, it would probably be one of the best games I ever played!

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

The bunny part made me upset....
there were 3 possible ways to do this instead of one hard t guess way, you could jump over them, punch them, or just hold down up and run past them...
I was stuck here for a good 40 minutes since I did it with the first guy :(
It was fun other than that

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

A lot of people raise excellent points
-Missing has become bothersome, especially when I have 150 dexterity and a 99% chance to hit.
-Murmillo AI almost become impossible to kill, it makes me focus them in he first turn
-The game does, in fact, turn into a grind fest at later levels. (I am grinding Athens as I type this)
-The net ability has 100% no matter what to stun for countless turns, you can easily do anything with 3 Retariuss gladiators.
-Vitality is the stupidest useless stat to raise since yu lost a lot of potential damage for no reason as you raise it. (Consider combining Defense and Vitality into one stat?)
-Slaves become RIDICULOUSLY expensive by the 4th city, I know this is incentive to not branch off, but they are so stupid expensive I cry.

There are upsides
-People have to actually balance their stats if they want to kill people. (I can kill people 20 levels higher easily and am unbeatable in multi-player SO FAR)
-Having a combination team tends to be effective vs. everything.
-There is a HUGE incentive to raise speed as you frequently can even get an extra turn, unlike most games where you just get to go first.

Overall it is a great game and supplied me with much enjoyment.
I hope updates come in the future that make this game even more challenging!
4/5

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

Very funny.

Soon I will also be strong enough to practice our teachings outside the woods...

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

You sped up the cop.

I loved the original Centipede and I also loved the movie... You took two of the best things and combined them. I love you forever.
Also, Dr. --> Lazer <--- Best thing in my life.
Screw all these haters who don't even know what Centipede even is. You guys make the best games on Newgrounds because, back in the day, they WERE the best games on Newgrounds. I can't wait to see you guys do a ton of other incredible things.

The Best Game Ever Made The Best Game Ever Made

Best thing since mac and cheese

The play quality of this game is incredible. I never thought that dying would be so much fun.
One day I have to make a game as incredible as this.

Kulkis 1.5 Kulkis 1.5

One of the hardest games I've played in a while.

This game is probably one of the harder games I've played, however, people are just going to rate this 0 and cry about the controls being too hard because they can't win.
Thank you for making a game that made me get angry :)

Goin Up Goin Up

Fun game but...

I complete all of the achievements but half of them wont hand out :(

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

i like how people say MAKE A SEQUEL

this is a sequel to the ever more popular DOODLE GOD
but i actually preffer this one